Summary Background: USN, Expeditionary/ Emergency Medicine (Iraq Invasion Phase – 2003). Force Surgeon Navy Central Command
(Bahrain 1999-2001 USS Cole casualty management).
Private practice, rural/frontier medicine, hospice care, occupational medicine. Executive medicine expertise. Accomplished in his field. Marine combatant in Vietnam.
Specialties: Expeditionary/emergency medicine, full service family practice, aviation medicine (occupational medicine).
Select Previous Experience:
- USN stateside and forward deployments, private rural (frontier) practice, hospice and integrative holistic health. Extensive military and private sector strategic and tactical EMR/EHR experience
- West Virginia University School of Medicine, M.D.
- University of Oklahoma, M.P.A., Health Care Emphasis
- Ohio University, B.S., Zoology
- Residency trained and continuously board certified in family medicine since 1976
- Certification in integrative holistic medicine