Summary Background: Dr. Kazigo is a general practitioner and former military physician with two years of general surgery experience. She has eight years of experience in primary and urgent care of soldiers, occupational medicine, and disability evaluation for insurance compensation purposes. She is experienced at using EMR for documentation of clinical encounters.
US Army, Practice Stateside, Pacific Rim and forward deployed in Afghanistan. Experience with Essentris, AHLTA/ CHCS and AHLTA-T/AHLTA-M.
Specialties: Ambulatory and General Surgery
Select Previous Experience:
- Currently in private practice Dallas, TX (Long Term Care)
- Separated from US Army in 2012
- Experience in DC community (Walter Reed / Ft. Mead) and other stateside military hospitals in addition to forward deployments (saw combat) and PAC.
- Howard University College of Medicine, M.D.
- Internship and Residency in General Surgery, Tripler Army Medical Center
- United States Military Academy, West Point, B.S.