Summary Background: USN (2006 – 2014) Assignments in Guam and Kandahar, Afghanistan. 2014 Separated from USN to accept Chief of Trauma Surgery at University of Indiana. Multiple service awards.
Specialties: Trauma Surgery
Select Previous Experience:
- Staff General Surgeon
- Course Director & Trauma Surgery Instructor
- Trauma Consultant to Commander, Kandahar, Afghanistan
- Chief of Trauma & Member, Board of Directors
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor B.S., Biochemistry
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, M.D.
- 2006 Diplomate, American Board of Surgery
- 2010 Added Qualification in Surgical Critical Care, American Board of Surgery