The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health is a team of proven innovators that have consistently delivered large, complex health solution programs for the DoD and VA on time and within budget for nearly three decades. Leidos, Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein form the core team, complemented with a broad range of large and small business teammates, vendors and suppliers who bring proven experience and expertise specific to both the commercial and DoD healthcare markets.
We specialize in delivering patient- and clinician-centric tools, training and change management support to offer a comprehensive and high-quality healthcare technology. The strength of our partnership is founded upon our collective experience in both commercial hospital settings and with the Military Health System. We have more than 30 years of experience with military health solutions, and we understand and are fully prepared to support the unique challenges DoD faces in ensuring quality care for active-duty military, veterans and their families.
Our team offers an extensive portfolio of successful EHR implementation in the U.S. and around the world, with a long record of supporting the federal government on transformational, large-scale programs. We are:
- The EHR provider that serves more than half of the top 30 U.S.-based healthcare systems, and 90 percent of U.S.-based health exchanges, as well as health information exchanges (HIEs) in the United Kingdom and the Middle East.
- A global EHR leader with expertise implementing nationwide EHR systems in Singapore, Norway and Australia that provide consolidated records for clinicians and citizens.
- The largest standalone health IT company, with EHR Technology rated the highest in interoperability and configurability categories in a 2013 KLAS Enterprises report.*
- The EHR provider used by more physicians around the world than any other system. Our systems support nearly 2.5 million clinical transactions every day.
- The most deployed electronic dental record solution that is ONC-Certified and leverages industry-leading interoperability standards to increase efficiency in hundreds of public health institutions.
Download more information here.
* “EMR Technology Perception 2013: Separating Fact from Fiction,” November 2013. © 2013 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com