The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health is a team of proven industry leaders with more than 30 years of combined subject matter expertise in health IT, interoperability, and Electronic Health Record (EHR) implementation.
- Leidos, a partner of DoD and VA and an expert in military health systems for nearly 3 decades.
- Accenture, a global leader in change management consulting and healthcare solutions, with expertise implementing large-scale EHR deployments.
- Cerner, the leading global supplier of health care information technology solutions, connects people and systems at more than 27,500 contracted provider facilities worldwide, improving the well-being of individuals and communities.
- Henry Schein One, a leader in interoperable dental EHR technology.
Our depth of experience and industry leadership doesn’t stop there. Alongside these four companies stand 24 large and small business teammates, vendors and suppliers who bring proven experience and expertise specific to both the commercial and DoD healthcare markets, including:
- Change Management
- Data Management
- Risk Management
- Software Planning & Sustainment
- Systems Engineering
- Training Development & Implementation